Although insurance companies, businesses, credit unions, and other institutions have long found a reliable partner in Linn’s Auto and Equipment Sales, individuals can also receive cash in exchange for bringing us their damaged vehicles and equipment. To learn more about how to get the most out of your vehicle, take a look at the links below. To learn more about Linn’s Auto and Equipment Sales, call us at (501) 327-3856.
- This article describes the typical process of how insurance agents handle totaled vehicles.
- Both borrowers and creditors may find parts of this article on repossession to be interesting and helpful.
- This article from Autos.AOL.com describes some of the ways that a car can be considered totaled.
- You’ll get more cash for your car, even if it is after a serious accident, if you have kept it up over the years. This article from Edmunds.com offers some tips on how to keep your car in good shape.
- Find some more information about vehicle repossession on this helpful website.